I have 3 children. Grant which is 12, Hailey who is 8 and Gannon who is 5. For those who know me really well you know that I love children immensely. If I was rich and could afford to have as many children possible, I would. I would even have my own foster home that was the bomb. Well my three are making me wonder what I said in the past life to make me have such difficult kids!
When people said that it gets harder as they get older, man are you sooooo right!! My 12 year old is now in seventh grade and he is my "sweet one" He has the best manner's you could possible imaging except with his mother and father. He thinks that we owe him the world. He should have a cell phone, which he did and got taken away 4 times before we finally said okay it is now gone for good. He also talks to us like he is the parent when his friends are around. I don't think so buddy. Grant is also notorious for pouting, I use to feel bad and now I just get mad.
Just this morning he decided to give me his progress report, with, yes you guest it a "D" and "C". Totally unacceptable and then calls me this afternoon to bring him is Friday folder because he did in fact have to turn it in today and now he is "crying" because his father and I will not let him go to Dave and Busters tonight. He has a surprise coming because he is going to be grounded and doesn't know it yet. Grant "Bubba" isn't always bad, he made the EIS football team and did very well.
Hailey, Hailey, Hailey.... what to say about Hailey. She is 8 going on 30. This little girl always has to have the last word and is always right, with her brothers and us (mom and dad). She thinks she is the one always picked on and she never, I mean never gets to do anything. My little girl is also great at putting me down. According to the words out of her mouth, I never give her the right food for lunch or dinner. I never pick out the right close out for her to wear, and she gets mad at me when I don't buy her a "snack" when I am running aarons. One thing about her is that she is consistent, she is the one that is always right. HA HA. Hailey hates to do homework or anything that she actually has to do work on.
Now there is Gannon. Boy what a hand full. People wonder why I am on Paxil and see a Psychiatrist. My husband also wonders why I am always so so tired at the end of the day. Gannon is the energizer bunny on a 12 hour energy drink spiked with monster. This kid can keep going, he legs, his arms and boy can his mouth keep on talking. His teacher says though he is not ADD, and doesn't act like that in class. Actually his teachers last year said the same thing. They must of shot him up with a sedative. Gannon had is first Kindergarten performance called "Getting down with Mother Goose" the kids were so cute!
Oh by the way, I did say I have 3 kids but I guess I can say I have 4. I have never had a dog before and man it is definatley like having kids. Because I love our little 4 month old Bayli, I don't mind the tearing up all my plants and flowers, eating our sprinklers, digging 9 holes in my backyard, chewing on our surround sound cords, eating drywall, getting into our cats litter box and bringing out the poop, peeing and pooping in every room, ripping our screen, chewing on my brand new cell phone, eating our rocks in our indoor plant, terrorizing our Shadow (cat) and eating the toilet paper. Okay I have to add this in, so I come home from my moms sat. and I go outside to say hi to her and what do you know, she has now chewed on my air conditioner wires!!!! OH MY GOSH! So right away I had to go spend money on fake grass and she is now locked in the side yard. Aaron said one more thing and she is gone, I wonder if he is serious?????
Ok so who ever is reading this I would just like to Thank you for letting me vent. I know that I am not the only one out there, but there are days I feel like I am. Don't get me wrong, I have bad days, but when I have good days, I love to kiss and hug them as much as I can. My children are the world to me and I guess that is why they drive me crazy, cause I actually care and want them to be the best they can. It is hard raising children, especially in todays society. I wish all you new mothers and mothers who have been doing this a while all the patients and understanding. Lord knows that with good parents we should have great children which then will become great adults.
Enjoy the pictures of my wonderful children that God gave to me! After all I said I would.



1 comment:
Well hello to my twin sister, WOW is all I can say, Its like reading a mirror, but add 2 more kids to that mix, yes soon to be 5. What am I thinking, or doing, am I crazy? I feel your pain, and love at the same time. I feel many days like jumping off a bridge hahahah
Post a Comment